BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Second To The Last Grading Period

This 3rd Grading was nice because I've learned new learning's about ICT. I learned how to link and we made a web page. This lesson was informative because we could apply this learning's to our College life like when you decided to take IT or any course that involved to computer. We were able to apply our skills and abilities with regard to computer and we were able to used this skills in making our activities and project.

There were always problems and obstacles that you were going to encounter and that was how to make a web page. That was one of my problems this 3rd Grading period.Another was how to link but I believe that in every problems there were always a solution. If you have determination you would be able to solve your problems. Life was boring if there were no problems. problems and challenge would make you strong.

I solve these problems with the help of my classmates. They thought me how to link and how to make web page. Because of that I learned something from them so, I thank them for that.

Moving on I still have many problems but I can solve this problems. I'll strive more and I'll study hard because I know that this is for my own good.I'll try to do my best to have a better grade in ICT.

1 comment: