BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 4, 2011

Change. It start with me

I'm now a 15 years of age and I've change a lot, physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm now a teenager and a graduating student. Let me share to you the things that I've discovered in my high school life. There are a lot of difference between childhood life and a teenager.

When I was still a grade school I was fun of playing. I didn't have any crushes yet and I was not yet aware about the way I dress and the way I look. Everything had change when I entered to the stage of being a teenager. I became more responsible in my studies and I would consider my self as a mature student already. I was doing good things because I want that my fellow student will follow my steps or in other words I'll serve as as a model to them. As our teachers always telling us,"Be a Model". I came to realize also the sacrifices of my parents just to sent us to school and for as to finish our studies and to have a better future. That thought change me. I told to myself that I will do my best and I'll stive harder to have a high grades. Being mature helps me realize all the things that was happening in my life. I decided to change for the better to become a better person. I'll take my studies more seriously so that in the future I'll be able to pay back all the sacrifices of my parents.

Change. This is the best thing that we can do.Change for the better. As you grow up you develop you self discipline, be responsible enough and be a model or a good example to your fellow student. As the SSG said,"Ako ang Simula ng Pagbabago".

No comments:

Post a Comment