BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Dream. My Future

Do you have a dream? Do you have any ambitions in life? Of course you have. All of us have some dream in life that we want to achieve....

My greatest dream in life is to become a successful person in the future. I know that I can only achieve my dream if I study hard. I'll never take that dream for granted so, I will pursue to my studies and have some sacrifices if needed and I will do my very best. In collage I want to take BSA so, that in the future I'll become a Certified Public accountant(CPA). There will be a lot of obstacles and strangles that I am going to face in my collage life but whatever it is I know I can overcome those things.

I do believe in my self and in my ability. My dreams will lead me to my success and it will serve as my guide and inspiration. I have my goals in life just to achieve my dreams so, I'll do everything and I know my dreams will not remain as an illusion or imagination only. Someday I'll tell to the whole world this words"Dream Come True." When that day comes I know I am not only the one that can feel happiness. I know my parent will be so proud of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment